Kicker 43CX1800.1 Class-D Mono Amplifier - 1/2/4 Ohm
CX-Series Amps reach massive power levels thanks to an optimized circuit layout and the highest-grade internal components. Highly efficient heat sinks keep the amp cool with a sophisticated new look. Mono amps offer an optional remote level control to adjust your bass right from the dash.
The CXA1800.1 Mono Amplifier is built for big bass in a sleek, yet affordable package. Using a Class-D power plant and FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) for superior dependability, this amp features a variable bass boost with KickEQ™, giving you as much as a 6dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the optional CXARC Remote Bass Controller.
CX-Series Amplifiers accept up to 40 volts (400 watts) of speaker-level input signal. This kind of flexibility both makes line-out converters unnecessary and optimizes your sound quality at the same time!
A powerful 12dB crossover and 24dB subsonic filter is included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection. Use the full range outputs to expand your system with other bass amps, or add a full range amp to complete your system.
This CX-Series Amplifier delivers as much as 1,800 watts into one bass channel. See below for more details.
- Efficient Class-D amplifier
- Three-second turn-on/off delay to eliminate unwanted interference
- Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound
- KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
- 24dB subsonic filter for protection from potentially damaging frequencies
- FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
- Accepts up to 40-volt input signal
- Small footprint for easier installation
- Compatible with CXARC Remote Bass Control
- Vertical mounting hardware included for another unique look
Power (watts/ch) 4 Ohm: 900x1
Power (watts/ch) 2 Ohm: 1800x1
Power (watts/ch) 1 Ohm: 1800x1 +/-10%
CXRC Remote Bass Capable (sold sep.): yes
Dimensions (H x W x L): 2-3/8 x 6-3/4 x 14-3/8
Frequency Response (Hz): 25-200Hz
125mV–5V (Low Level)
1V–40V (High Level)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 95dB
Active Crossover: Variable Lo-pass 50Hz–200Hz, 12dB/octave
Subsonic Filter: 25Hz @24dB/octave
KickEQ™ Boost: Variable 0-6dB @40Hz