Get up to 60% Off Alpine speakers, $110 Off Alpine Bass Package and more.
Car Toys is always looking for talented individuals to join our team of innovative, service-minded professionals. We are the number one car audio specialist in the nation, providing audio and technology services and solutions since 1987. We have 48 retail locations across Washington, Oregon, Colorado and Texas, in markets that include Seattle, Portland, Denver, Colorado Springs, Dallas and Houston.
Car Toys was founded in Bellevue, Washington in April 1987. The goal was to build a company dedicated to delivering the finest mobile electronics, personal communications products and services in the Pacific Northwest. This goal is continuing to be realized as Car Toys has grown steadily over the years. Currently, between 48 Stores, our Distribution Center, Car Toys Online, and Support Headquarters, we employ approximately 1000 professionals in four states.
We Treat Our Employees Right
We believe in rewarding outstanding work, promoting from within and building long-term relationships with our employees. Our culture makes all of these things possible.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
We offer competitive compensation, strong incentive programs and benefits that include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Life, and Disability Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Flexible Spending Account Plans
- Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick, Personal Days, Holidays, Paid Volunteer, and Bereavement
- Transportation Benefits
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Perks include dog friendly workplace (corporate office), employee purchase program, air-conditioned bays for installers, great retail hours
Car Toys is an equal employment opportunity employer. As such, Car Toys is committed to treating all employees and applicants equally without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran or marital status, sensory, physical or mental disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a disabled person, and all other bases protected by law.
Is car audio the thing you live for? Do you enjoy living on the cutting edge of technology? This is a great opportunity to put those interests/skills to use. If you enjoy 12V systems, major bass and new experiences; join us and work for a fun, successful and fast-paced business!
Car Toys is seeking highly motivated individuals possessing excellent customer service skills and experience installing mobile electronics solutions to join our team of Car Audio Installers/Retail Car Electronics Installers ! Our Installers serve as a point of contact between the company and our customers, assisting them through all aspects of their purchase, from sales to installation.
As commission paid performers, our average income full-time technician in 2016 made over $45,000 with top performers earning in excess of $80,000, including all wages, commissions and bonus
Car Audio Installer Job Duties:
- Represent the Car Toys brand with a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Ability to multi-task while upholding quality and integrity of work
- Using previous car audio installation skills to complete projects while always increasing quality of work
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, commission-based atmosphere
- Possess strong car stereo and communications product knowledge.
- Possess a valid driver's license and good driving record.
- MECP certification not required, but a PLUS!
- Hard-working TEAM players willing to go the extra mile to succeed!
- Spanish speaking not required, but a PLUS!
Who is Car Toys?
Founded in 1987, Car Toys is the largest independent car audio and mobile electronics dealer in America with locations in major cities across the western United States.
We are technology leaders who:
- Provide knowledgeable and helpful customer service
- Perform expert installations guaranteed for life
- Offer tailored solutions that exceed user expectations
Total Rewards! Pay & Benefits:
Our people are our greatest asset. In addition to competitive pay, full-time employees receive the following benefits package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Retirement Savings including 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation time
- Short-term & Long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program 100% company paid
- $10,000 Life insurance policy 100% company paid
- Excellent employee purchase programs
- Air Conditioned Work Bays!
Due to technology evolving the title Car Audio Installer is also now known as Retail Car Electronics Installer.
Car Toys has selected The Work Number® services from Equifax to provide income and employment verifications. This service is accessible for employees, mortgage lenders, property leasing agencies, social services and more.
Prior to using The Work Number, all verifier organizations must successfully pass a credentialing process, which validates legitimacy and permissible purpose, in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). In addition to permissible purpose, The Work Number also requires that verifiers have documented consent of the employee-consumer to access income information. Consent is generally established via a signed acknowledgement at the point of application for a loan or service. The Work Number fulfillment process is purpose-built for completing verifications and securely delivering critical decision-making data with unparalleled speed and efficiency.
Please visit www.theworknumber.com for instructions, to request an employment verification, or for more information.