Car Toys Wireless Policies
All Wireless Devices Purchases Require the Following:
- Valid Driver’s License, Passport, or Military Issued ID required
- Valid Credit Card with Customer’s Name imprinted on it required
We reserve the right to refuse selling and activating a wireless device based on:
- Our review of the customer purchase history, invalid or expired identification, credit check
At time of purchase the following must occur:
- Device packaging must be opened and device activated at time of purchase.
- A valid credit card is required as method of payment for all new activations and adding additional lines of service.
Wireless Identity Verification Purchasing Policy:
To access an existing account, renew an existing contract or initiate new lines of service all individuals must present 2 forms of identification. One of which must be state or government issued with a photograph. Activations are limited to 2 new lines of service prior to undergoing a phone screening process. Approval of any activation is at the digression of an independent risk assessment firm contracted by Car Toys. Manual contracts will only be accepted if electronic versions are unavailable due to system malfunctions. All lines of service are subject to the credit approval policy of the corresponding carrier. Any deposits resulting from this process must be paid in full before any products are delivered.
T-Mobile Important Device Pricing Information:
Credit approval, deposit, qualifying service and $10 SIM Starter Kit may be required. Equipment Installment Plan issued by WebBank. Availability and amount of EIP financing subject to credit approval. Down payment & unfinanced portion required at purchase. Balance paid in monthly installments. Must remain on qualifying service in good standing for duration of EIP agreement. If you cancel wireless service, remaining balance on phone becomes due. Taxes and late/non-payment fees may apply. Example(s) reflects the down payment & monthly payments for most creditworthy customers; amounts for others will vary. Pricing for single device purchase. See brochures and Terms and Conditions (including arbitration provision) at www.T-Mobile.com for additional information. © 2016 T-Mobile USA, Inc.
Other Purchasing Information
Car Toys Rebate Information: To check the status of your Car Toys rebate visit www.stuartleerebates.com. Products purchased with manufacturers instant rebates require sales tax (if applicable) on the full amount including instant rebate.
- For CarToys.com orders, it is the buyers' responsibility to make sure the delivery address is correct and that products delivered to the given address are safe and secure. The risk of loss and title for all items pass to the customer upon delivery to the carrier.
- All orders are shipped to the address provided in the order.
- Car Toys assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen products. Car Toys strongly recommends that you or a representative be available for all deliveries. Car Toys' customer service team will supply a tracking number for all orders, so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
- Since deliveries can be delayed, and shipping/packing mistakes may occur, it is highly advised that you wait until you have confirmed delivery of all parts before scheduling for an installation or beginning your own installation on a vehicle.