Get up to 60% Off Alpine speakers, $110 Off Alpine Bass Package and more.
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, ENTRY FEE OR PRODUCT REVIEW NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. OPEN ONLY TO RECIPIENTS OF AN EMAIL INVITATION FROM POWERREVIEWS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA; ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER; AND ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AT TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, ENTRY FEE OR PRODUCT REVIEW NECESSARY. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, ENTRY FEE OR PRODUCT REVIEW WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2.ELIGIBILITY: The PowerReviews Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to recipients of an email invitation from PowerReviews who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older, and reside in and are physically located in the United States or District of Columbia at the time of entry (“Eligible Participant” or “Entrant”). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees, directors and officers of PowerReviews, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and the immediate family members of such employees, directors, and officers, participating online retailers and their respective parent companies (if any), affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and Marden Kane, Inc. (“Administrator”) and all others associated with the design, execution, production, development, promotion and distribution of this Sweepstakes or connected to this Sweepstakes in any way, are not eligible to enter. For the purposes of the Sweepstakes, “immediate family members” is defined as spouse, domestic partner, parent, grandparent, children, siblings and their spouses and persons living in the same household (whether related or not). The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs the Sweepstakes.
3. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION/PRIZE OFFERING: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) on September 16, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on October 31, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes. Eligible Participants must write and submit an eligible review during the Sweepstakes Entry Period for a product they recently purchased in order to receive an entry in the Sweepstakes; or they can enter via U.S. Mail (see Rule #4). There will be different creative presentations of this Sweepstakes promoted to the public by different organizations (“participating online retailers”) throughout the Sweepstakes Entry Period. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all creative presentations during the Sweepstakes Entry Period (see Rule #6). The names of participating retailers and products mentioned in this Sweepstakes may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
4. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter this Sweepstakes: online and via U.S. Mail.
1) Online Entry Method:An email will be sent to Eligible Participants inviting them to review a product and/or service (“Review”) that they had purchased during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Once an Eligible Participant receives the email invitation, he/she will be instructed to click on the “Write a Review” link within the email invitation and complete the online Review during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Eligible Participant must provide all of the information, and complete all of the submission steps, as well as following the submission guidelines, required by the Review tool. Eligible Participant must include the hashtag #sweepstakes along with their Review in order to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. In addition, an Eligible Participant may, but is not required to, include images in their Review. Once Eligible Participant has submitted their Review (as instructed on the Review tool), they may be required to “verify” it by providing their email address and confirming it via Facebook Connect or via responding to an email notification requesting they verify their address, depending upon the retailer; some retailers will not require them to verify their email address, but will forward the email address provided along with the product Review to PowerReviews (collectively, “eligible reviews”). Eligible Participants may submit as many eligible Reviews as they wish, but each product for which an eligible Review is submitted must be different in order for the Review to be eligible. For each eligible review submitted, Eligible Participants will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. All Reviews must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on October 31, 2022 in order to be eligible. Any Reviews sent to www.PowerReviews.com are not eligible for a Sweepstakes entry and will be disqualified.
2) Mail-In Entry Method:To enter the Sweepstakes without submitting a Review of a product or service, Eligible Participant will neatly hand print their full name, street address (no PO Boxes), city, state, ZIP code, date of birth, email address (optional) and daytime telephone number on a 3” x 5” piece of paper and on the back of the 3” x 5” piece of paper an answer to the following question – “If you won this sweepstakes, what would you do with your prize?”, and mail it, in a #10 size envelope that must have your full name and complete mailing address that is legibly hand written in upper left hand corner on the outside of the envelope with only an affixed postage stamp that can be used to pay for postage fee (using a metered postage machine will not be accepted as a form of payment for postage and entry would be disqualified), to: PowerReviews Sweepstakes #123 Entry c/o Marden Kane, Inc, PO Box 488, Syosset, NY 11791-0488. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by October 31, 2022 and received by November 7, 2022 in order to be eligible. Each entry must have a unique answer to the question noted above. Eligible Participants may submit as many eligible mail-in entries as they wish, but there is a limit to one entry per outer envelope. For each eligible mail-in entry submitted, you will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes.
By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to grant participating online retailers and Sponsor, its agents, subsidiaries and affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, database rights and any other rights entrant has in the Review (and any part thereof), in any media now known or hereafter devised (including without limitation, the internet), without additional compensation. Further, entrant grants Sponsor the additional license to modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, and distribute the Review or incorporate such materials into any form, medium or technology, including the right, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, to distribute and/or publish the Review (or any part thereof). Entries submitted as a Review or by Mail-in method that are generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means or means which subvert the entry process will be void. The subject matter in the product or service Review must comply with the following content guidelines to be eligible:
- The specific content in the Review must not have been exhibited publicly on any website or social media outlet prior to entry in the Sweepstakes or won any award;
- Content in the Review may not have any particular political agenda or message;
- Content of Review may not defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor, or other people (living or deceased), products or companies; or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights.
- Content of Review may not communicate messages or images inconsistent with the images to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
- The content in the Review must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The content in the Review must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, tortious, defamatory, or libelous;
- The content in the Review must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; and
- The content in the Review must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
5. DETERMINATION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER:A A potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about November 10, 2022 from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization. Administrator’s/Sponsor’s decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by electronic mail and/or overnight or U.S. mail on or about November 11, 2022. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and where legal, a publicity release, and IRS Form W-9, and return these documents, properly executed, within 4 days of issuance of notification. Non-compliance within this time frame or with the Official Rules, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the entrant being disqualified, and the prize will be awarded to a potential alternate winner. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prize. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
6. PRIZE:One (1) Grand Prize: $1,000 to be awarded in the form of a check. Value: $1,000. After checks are delivered to winner, if they are lost, stolen or cashed without permission, they will not be replaced. All taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize may not be transferred or substituted, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Claimed prize will be awarded. If winner is 18 years of age or older but deemed a minor in his/her state of residence (residents of Alabama and Nebraska must be 19 years of age or older; residents of Mississippi must be 21 years of age or older to be age of majority), prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian. No more than the one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded for this Sweepstakes Entry Period. In the event that production, programming, human error or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of one (1) Grand Prize as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of one (1) Grand Prize by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SHAREHOLDERS AND PARTICIPATING RETAILERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT RELEASEES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASEES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROMOTIONAL WEB SITE AND RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, garbled, damaged, stolen or misdirected submissions, or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website, inability to submit an entry, or fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit an Eligible Participant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, time of war, national emergency, accident, dangerous weather conditions, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, health crisis such as a pandemic or epidemic or other matters beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control (each a “Force Majeure” event), or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play, or submission of entries, or should the Sweepstakes be unable to run as planned for any other reason, as described in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and, at its discretion, select the potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or interferes with the Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual to access any website associated with the Sweepstakes via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in that individual’s IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
9. CHOICE OF LAW/JURISDICTION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION: This Sweepstakes is offered only in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the dispute resolutions stated below as well as to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Illinois located in the county of Cook for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes.
1. Any dispute or claim between you, on the one hand, and Sponsor or Administrator, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, and assigns, on the other hand (“Claims”) will be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration, rather than in court. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. Further, you will not have the right to participate as a representative or a member of a class of claimants. However, except as excluded in Section (f), an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages).
2. Claims include, without limitation, (1) Claims related to or arising out of any aspect of any relationship between you and Sponsor; or Administrator and (2) Claims relating to the construction, scope, applicability, or enforceability of this arbitration agreement. Claim has the broadest possible meaning and includes disputes based on contract, tort, consumer rights, fraud or other intentional torts, statutes, regulations, common law, or equity. Notwithstanding the foregoing, “Claim” does not include an action solely to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights, which may be filed in court.
3. You, Sponsor, and Administrator agree to provide written notice of any Claim and attempt in good faith to resolve the dispute before beginning an arbitration proceeding. Notice to Sponsor shall be sent to PowerReviews Inc., 1 North Dearborn Street, Suite 800, Chicago, IL 60602.
Notice to Administrator shall be sent to the address noted below. If the dispute cannot be resolved within 30 days of providing written notice, any party may initiate an arbitration.
4. The arbitration will be administered by JAMS. The JAMS arbitration rules can be obtained at www.jamsadr.com or 1-800-352-5267. The arbitration will be decided by a single arbitrator selected in accordance with JAMS rules. The arbitrator will take reasonable steps to protect proprietary and confidential information. At your or Sponsor’s request, the arbitrator will issue a reasoned written decision explaining the basis for the award.
5. No class action, private attorney general, or other representative claims may be pursued in arbitration. Unless agreed in writing, Claims of two or more people cannot be joined or consolidated in the same arbitration.
6. An arbitration award is limited to actual damages. The arbitration award shall not include statutory damages, disgorgement of profits, lost profits, consequential damages, or punitive damages.
7. This Promotion involves interstate commerce and these Official Rules and any arbitration proceedings are governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. Any Claim or other dispute between the parties will be governed by these Official Rules and the laws of the state of Utah and applicable United States law, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
10. WHO WON: To receive the name of the winner, available after November 18, 2022, send an email with subject line: “PowerReviews Sweepstakes” to email@example.com. All such requests must be received by November 30, 2022. Communications with respect to this Sweepstakes, including requests to be removed from future mailings, should be directed to the Sponsor at the foregoing address.
11. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is PowerReviews, Inc., 1 North Dearborn Street, Suite 800, Chicago, IL 60602.
Please note that this is a PowerReviews sweepstakes. To see their live version of these rules please visit Powerreviews-Sweepstakes
©Copyright 2021 Marden Kane, Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants may copy these Official Rules for the sole purpose of personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever